Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Good Morning

I have never been a morning person. I generally prefer to be doing this until the clock hits the double digits.

Early mornings usually consist of me dragging myself out of bed to the sound of a screeching alarm, stumbling to the coffee pot, and heading to work. The entire time wishing I could get back into my pajamas, curl up, and go back to sleep.

Now with the new pup he prefers to get up EARLY and he did not come with a snooze button. He is ready to take on the day before the sun is even out and he has to be sure I am coming with him. It has been a little rough, but today I actually realized I LOVE mornings! By nine am today I had already enjoyed a cup of coffee and watched the sun rise, went on two walks with Cooper, and a jog with Buckley! What I discovered on my early morning adventure is that there are a lot of people who also LOVE mornings. People out running, biking, walking dogs, gardening, kids on scooters, AND everyone is so friendly in the morning waving and smiling. This friendliness could be because I am walking an adorable puppy, or because everything looks so amazing in the morning sunlight, you just can't help but feel happy.


Enjoying the morning...thanks Cooper!






No comments:

Post a Comment