Wednesday, August 3, 2011

How Does Your Garden Grow?

So, I will be the first to admit our yard is well...let's call it a work in progress. If you are listening to my pleas Jamie Durie, call me! But, the something that has been thriving, looking amazing, and making us feel like maybe we can garden is... our tomatoes!


They had a rough beginning. Planted the end of May prior to a ten day trip back east while we were craving summer and sun. They were then exposed to days and days of endless rain.


Finally when the heat and sun did come they often fell victim to the..."oops, forgot to water the garden" syndrome.

But, they triumphed! And we have been enjoying sweet, juicy, organic, tomatoes! What an amazing feeling to grow something on your own and know what it has been exposed to.

Confession: I don't even like tomatoes and I LOVE these!





No comments:

Post a Comment